Chain mail (Re: Unknown Subject)

MINOURA Itsushi minoura at
Thu Jul 13 03:06:10 EST 1995

I read some postings in a local newsgroup about this chain mail and
feed it here.

Dalibor.Stys at writes:
 > Dear friends,
 > I have got this letter and I did not sign it. I would like read it ind to read
 > and consider my comments to it before you decide to sign it.

The organizer of this mail (keshi at had noticed
that chain mail is not a appropriate method to collect name list.
(Chain mail itself is not a good thing, anyway.)  He made a WWW page
for this purpose, and he wish to stop chain mail and tring to withdraw
all mails.

The WWW page is

Please ask the organizer (keshi at about this

 - MINOURA Itsushi  (minoura at               -
 -  Dept. Biological Sci., Grad. School of Sci., University of Tokyo -
 -  Tel. 03-3812-2111 ext. 4429      Fax. 03-3816-1965               -