nuclear sequences

woessner at BIOLGY.WUSTL.EDU woessner at BIOLGY.WUSTL.EDU
Tue Mar 21 18:42:17 EST 1995

For the Chlamydomonas community:
  We are characterizing a Chlamydomonas nuclear gene which displays neither the
65% G/C bias nor the codon usage bias typical of all the other Chlamy nuclear
genes in the database.  Before we publish any statements about these apparently
unique aspects, we would like to ask other researchers if they have any un-
published or unsubmitted nuclear sequences that they could share with us.  We
would like to say that we have considered all sequences available.  Thanks for
any help, Jeff Woessner and Ursula Goodenough