lambda zap library?

Elizabeth Harris chlamy at ACPUB.DUKE.EDU
Tue Nov 7 14:36:45 EST 1995

I'm reposting this for Dr. Serrano, who is having trouble getting it to the
newsgroup.  Please reply to the address below, *not* to the address in the
reply line.

Dear colleagues:

        I read some time ago in our network that there was an available cDNA
lambda zap library of Chlamydomonas. We would be most obligued if someone
could give us some information on how to obtain it, price, and other technical
characteristics. We are a group of research of the Spanish Council at Seville,
actually interested in algal carbon metabolism. Thanks in advance for your
help.
A. Serrano and F. Valverde

A.SERRANO <aurelio at cica.es>