abstracts on the web, new address

Elizabeth Harris chlamy at acpub.duke.edu
Tue May 7 07:04:56 EST 1996

We have had to modify the URL for the meeting abstracts slightly in order
to set up the indexing.  You can still reach the program from the main
Chlamydomonas Genetics Center page:

under the entry for the Chlamydomonas Meeting.

To go directly to the general information, you should now use the address

and to reach the program itself,

This change was made on Monday.  The person who made the change did
correct the link from the Chlamy Genetics Center page, but she didn't
realize that I had posted the specific addresses as well, with the result
that anyone trying to connect directly to these addresses was unable to do
so.  Our apologies!

Links from the Regensburg site

to the program should be fixed shortly.  I also hope the search engine
will be in place later today.

Elizabeth Harris
chlamy at acpub.duke.edu