Excess of parental in crosses

Antonio Rodriguez Franco bb1rofra at uco.es
Mon Nov 4 12:53:35 EST 1996

When running genetic crosses, and after analysing the population of segregants
by the random plating method, we are lately obtaining an excess of parentals.

Does anybody know any reason for this?
Any tricks to avoid this?

                               ``''``
                              ( 0  0 )
   | Antonio Rodriguez-Franco        | BB1ROFRA at UCO.ES            |
   | Bioquimica y Biologia Molecular | http://www.uco.es/~bb1rofra|
   | Facultad de Ciencias            | Phone: +34-57-218592       |
   | Universidad de Cordoba          | Fax:   +34-57-218606       |
   | E-14071 Cordoba. SPAIN          | MIME SPOKEN HERE !         |