recent sequences

Elizabeth Harris chlamy at acpub.duke.edu
Mon Sep 23 10:18:53 EST 1996

New sequences appearing on GenBank in the past month; all appear to be
revisions of existing GenBank entries:

LOCUS       PSU31972     1512 bp    DNA             PLN       28-AUG-1996
DEFINITION  Polytomella spp. cytochrome c oxidase subunit I (cox1) gene,
            mitochondrial gene encoding mitochondrial protein, complete cds.
ACCESSION   U31972
NID         g1143161
SOURCE      Polytomella spp.

LOCUS       PSU31972     1748 bp    DNA             PLN       31-AUG-1996
DEFINITION  Polytomella spp. cytochrome c oxidase subunit I (cox1) gene,
            mitochondrial gene encoding mitochondrial protein, complete cds.
ACCESSION   U31972
SOURCE      Polytomella spp..

LOCUS       CRUCCOR      1447 bp    RNA             PLN       29-AUG-1996
DEFINITION  C.reinhardtii mRNa for ubiquinol-cytochrome c oxidoreductase.
ACCESSION   X91795
NID         g1418673
KEYWORDS    Rieske iron-sulfur protein; ubiquinol-cytochrome c oxidoreductase.
SOURCE      Chlamydomonas reinhardtii.

LOCUS       CRU49864     4813 bp    DNA             PLN       05-SEP-1996
DEFINITION  Chlamydomonas reinhardtii plus mating structure glycoprotein (fus1)
            gene, complete cds.
ACCESSION   U49864
NID         g1354212
SOURCE      Chlamydomonas reinhardtii strain=CC-620.

LOCUS       CREACTINA    4590 bp    DNA             PLN       02-SEP-1996
DEFINITION  Chlamydomonas reinhardtii DNA for actin, complete cds.
ACCESSION   D50838
NID         g915192
KEYWORDS    actin.
SOURCE      Chlamydomonas reinhardtii DNA, clone pA7.

LOCUS       CREACTINB    1802 bp    mRNA            PLN       02-SEP-1996
DEFINITION  Chlamydomonas reinhardtii mRNA for actin, complete cds.
ACCESSION   D50839
NID         g915193
KEYWORDS    actin.
SOURCE      Chlamydomonas reinhardtii cDNA to mRNA.

LOCUS       CRU47541     3420 bp    mRNA            PLN       13-SEP-1996
DEFINITION  Chlamydomonas reinhardtii sulfur deprivation response regulator
            (Sac1) mRNA, complete cds.
ACCESSION   U47541
NID         g1197732
SOURCE      Chlamydomonas reinhardtii strain=CC125.

LOCUS       CRU31912      336 bp    mRNA            PLN       17-SEP-1996
DEFINITION  Chlamydomonas reinhardtii ribosomal protein L41 (RPL41) mRNA,
            complete cds.
ACCESSION   U31912
NID         g974301
SOURCE      Chlamydomonas reinhardtii.

LOCUS       PSU31972     1748 bp    DNA             PLN       19-SEP-1996
DEFINITION  Polytomella spp. cytochrome c oxidase subunit I (cox1) gene,
            mitochondrial gene encoding mitochondrial protein, complete cds.
ACCESSION   U31972
NID         g1515335
SOURCE      Polytomella spp..

Elizabeth Harris