Tubulin Polyclonal Antibodies

Robert A. Bloodgood rab4m at uva.pcmail.virginia.edu
Tue Jan 7 08:10:19 EST 1997

I am seeking info on commercially available polyclonal antibodies made to any
tubulin source that are known to react well with Chlamydomonas and/or
Arabidopsis tubulins.  Any info would be very much appreciated.  I have
monoclonal antibodies to beta tubulin that react well with these tubulins but
would like to obtain a polyclonal antibody that also reacts well.  I want to
use it on Western blots and plaque lifts.
                               Bob Bloodgood
                               University of Virginia
                               RAB4m at Virginia.edu