links to algal web sites (was Help!!!)

Elizabeth Harris chlamy at
Thu Mar 27 13:09:02 EST 1997

I just approved a message to our group from a high school student seeking
general information on algae.  Unfortunately the student didn't supply a
return e-mail address, so we'll have to answer through the newsgroup.

I thought I'd start with a mention of the Chlamydomonas Genetics Center web

If you scroll most of the way down the home page for this site, you'll find
a whole section of links to educational material on algae.

If anyone has additional links that aren't on my page, please post them
here.  I'll add them to the Chlamy page as well.

Elizabeth Harris
chlamy at