GFP

Karen Kindle klk9 at cornell.edu
Thu May 8 06:46:42 EST 1997

I am contemplating making constructs for expressing GFP in the
Chlamydomonas nuclear genome, though I haven't decided to embark on this
yet, since I think getting expression in Chlamydomonas will probably
require resynthesizing the gene for Chlamy codon bias.

Has anyone in the Chlamy community tried either expressing existing GFP
genes in the nucleus or started synthesizing a Chlamy-friendly version? It
would certainly be a waste of money and effort for this effort to be
duplicated.

If so, I'd appreciate hearing from you!

Karen

Karen L. Kindle