Chlamy Teaching center

Mike Adams adams at ecsuc.ctstateu.edu
Fri Jun 12 09:59:44 EST 1998

At the Chlamy meetings I announced that I am starting a web site devoted
to using Chlamy in undergraduate/high school teaching. The site will go
on line at the end of July and will contain basic information on working
with Chlamy. If you have any photos, diagrams or other material that you
would be willing to have placed on the site, please send them to me.

I am also interested in experiments that can be used in undergraduate
teaching labs (remember cost and time constraints). If you have any lab
protocols that you think could be converted to a lab exercise, send them
also, we may have people who will work on this.

Finally, if you have small problems or interesting ideas that have been
kicking around your lab, but no one ever gets round to tackling, they
might make good undergraduate reasech projects. Send a description of
the problem, any appropriate literature citations and your email
address. If a student decides to work on it s/he should be able to
contact you for assistance.

Thanks to Bill and Lib for a great conference

Mike Adams