33 yr old postdoc with family is looking for a new assignment.
- J-1 visa waiver applied (Oct. 00)
- extensive experience in all molecular biology techniques,
e.g. all blotting/probing, HPLC, GC, cloning/seq., PCR, diff.
display, baseline comput. analysis (GCG, Unix, VMS) asf..
- chlamy/algal work appreciated, but not required
- recent pubs:
1) Science News Focus, Science 287:1581 (2000)
2) Melis A, Zhang L, Forestier M, Ghirardi ML, Seibert M. (2000) Plant
=> got something for me? Want a C.V.?
E-mail to forest at dimensional.com
Marc Forestier, Ph D
National Renewable Energy Lab
1617 Cole Blvd
Golden, CO 80401
marc_forestier at nrel.gov