travel awards for Chlamy meeting

Ursula Goodenough ursula at biology.wustl.edu
Tue Apr 9 13:20:32 EST 2002

A limited number of travel awards are available to scientists who
will be presenting data at the forthcoming Chlamydomonas meeting. If
you would like to be considered for a travel award, please send me an
e-mail if you have not already done so. Include your name,
affiliation, position (e.g. P.I., postdoc, graduate student), and the
title and authorship of your abstract. Only those who are first
authors on submitted abstracts will be considered for travel awards.

Applications for travel awards must be received by May 1, 2002.

Ursula Goodenough
<ursula at biology.wustl.edu>

---