Support for Chlamy2004

Yoshihiro Matsuda matsuday at kobe-u.ac.jp
Mon Mar 1 11:59:15 EST 2004

 To young scientists (graduate students or postdoctoral fellows) attending to Chlamy 2004 meeting:

We are pleased to report that we have been able to receive several funds for the Chlamy2004 meeting. The funds will allow us to reimburse a part of your travel expenses at the meeting. We, therefore,  encourage young scientists who are presenting authors to apply travel supports: http://www.biol.sci.kobe-u.ac.jp/chlamy2004/young.html, and to attend to the Kobe meeting.

Yoshihiro Matsuda
Department of Biology, Faculty of Science, Kobe University
Rokkodai, Nada-ku, Kobe 657-8501, Japan
E-mail: matsuday at kobe-u.ac.jp
Tel & Fax: +81-78-803-5709