[Chlamydomonas] Transformation

Boettcher, Tara via chlamy%40net.bio.net (by dactyl from ll.mit.edu)
Tue Jan 6 16:28:48 EST 2009

I am using CC-125 and CC-124 and trying to transform them with pSP124S with Bleo resistance marker, using both Karen Kindle method with glass beads and the Purton variation of the Karen Kindle method, and not having any luck.
I've done an agar kill curve with zeocin, I have linearized the plasmid, and have tried autolysin treatments.

Does anybody have insight on 'crucial steps', a new method to try, or a new plasmid with a different resistance marker I could try?
Any help is greatly appreciated!