[Chlamydomonas] Chlamydomonas electroporation with Bio-Rad GenePulser Xcell

David Dauvillée via chlamy%40net.bio.net (by david.dauvillee from univ-lille1.fr)
Mon Jan 12 05:27:55 EST 2009

Hi,
does anybody know a good setting on the Bio-Rad GenePulser Xcell
apparatus to electroporate Chlamy?
We were used to electroporate the algae with the Eppendorf Multiporator
in prokaryotic mode at 750V and 5ms but our numerous attempts to
reproduce that on the new apparatus failed.
We are using the sucrose/starch protocol established to electroporate a
cw15 strain.
Thank you

David

--

David Dauvillée

*"Biochemical Genetics and Functional Biology"*

Unité de Glycobiologie Structurale et Fonctionnelle

UMR 8576 CNRS

USTL / Bât C9

59650 Villeneuve d'Ascq

FRANCE