[Chlamydomonas] Chlamy Meeting June 6-June 10, 2010: SAVE THE DATE

David Mitchell via chlamy%40net.bio.net (by MitchelD from upstate.edu)
Tue Oct 6 07:34:41 EST 2009

Dear Colleague:
We hope you will be interested in attending the 2010 Chlamy meeting, which
will be held in the greater Boston area next June. Watch for more
announcements as we develop the final CHLAMY2010 program.

Please add the dates to your calendar!

14th International Conference on the Cell and Molecular Biology of
Wheaton College, Norton, Massachusetts
Sunday June 6 - Thursday June 10, 2010

Keynote Speaker: Ritsu Kamiya

Topics to be included:
Gene Expression and microRNAs
Chloroplasts and Mitochondria
Flagellar Structure, Motility and Signaling
Biofuels and Metabolism
The Intraflagellar Transport system and Flagellar Assembly
Light Perception and Photoresponses
Circadian Rhythms and the Cell Cycle
Adaptation and Stress Responses
Basal Bodies and Centrioles
Development and the Sexual Cycle

David Mitchell (Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, NY, USA)
Stephen Miller (University of Maryland Baltimore County, Baltimore, MD,

David R. Mitchell, Ph.D.
Department of Cell and Developmental Biology,
SUNY Upstate Medical University
750 E. Adams St.
Syracuse, NY  13214, USA
Email:mitcheld from upstate.edu