[Chlamydomonas] Chlorella culture media

Ruta via chlamy%40net.bio.net (by rutajank from mail.tele2.lt)
Sun Jul 4 11:36:11 EST 2010

Dear netters,

I interested in cultural media for the Chlorella growing and conditions =
(especially in necessary light spectrum for the growth of Chlorella in =
indoor lodge), protocols for the pigment investigation and more about =
technical aspects of the cultivation of Chlorella. I would be very =
grateful if anyone could help me.

Thank you in advance.
Sincerely yours,
Dr.Ruta Jankauskiene