[Chlamydomonas] sulphur deprivation technique without argon purge

l1061983 from ukr.net via chlamy%40net.bio.net (by l1061983 from ukr.net)
Tue Mar 6 05:27:28 EST 2012

dear colleagues
please share with me yours effective sulphur deprivation techniques
(Argon free methods are desirable).
In our lab we deprivate a culture accordingly to Melis and live it in
Erlenmeier flasks for 2 days (for exhaustion of all sulphur
leavings) . Then we remove it in hermetic glassware for hydrogen
production.
Which method will be the most resultative in hydrogen outgoing?