Biocomp References

Phil J. Curtiss curtiss at umiacs.umd.edu
Sat Apr 27 17:53:30 EST 1991

I am trying to put together two different reference lists --- One covering
Books and the other covering Journals on the broad topic of biocomputation
which should include the following areas,

	- mathematical and computational models of biological processes
	- Algorithms for the life sciences
	- visualization techniques for the life sciences
	- computer systems and software for the life sciences
	- numerical methods and statistics for the life sciences
	- anything else that would be relevant

	It is my hope to make these two lists available (probably in LaTeX
bib file format) via anonymous ftp. Please send me your replies and I will
post both completed reference lists.

Thanks in advance....