Formation of a biocomputation lab

Marios D. Dikaiakos mdd at
Fri Apr 26 12:18:05 EST 1991

I am aware of a lab in the Dept of Physics in UIUC, doing
work on Molecular Dynamics Simulations on a systolic ring
of transputers. The person to contact is Helmut Heller,
heller at

Here at the Dept of Computer Science at Princeton University,
my advisor prof. Ken Steiglitz, prof. Anne Rogers, and myself
have started looking into issues relating to protein structure.
Our background in chemistry, and biology is poor, but we are
looking for some computationally challenging problems in order
to find promising problems for work in Computer Architecture
and systems.

Marios Dikaiakos

Dept of Computer Science
Princeton University