constrained/unconstrained non-linear optimization

Dan Davison davison at uh.edu
Thu Apr 25 15:25:31 EST 1991

Phil J. Curtiss said:

> I am looking for a good subroutine library to do constrained and
> unconstrained non-linear optimisation.

Contact John Dennis (dennis at rice.edu) whose group specializes in this
and he is also the editor of the new SIAM J. of Optimization.

dan

Houston/4800 Calhoun/Houston,TX 77054-5500/davison at uh.edu/DAVISON at UHOU
myself.

--
Domain: curtiss at umiacs.umd.edu		     Phillip Curtiss
  UUCP:	uunet!mimsy!curtiss		UMIACS - Univ. of Maryland