Contamination modeling in food chains

Tim Eckert spatial!tim at uunet.uu.net
Fri Aug 23 12:23:07 EST 1991

I am looking for any and all verifiable food chain models for tracing
metals and chemicals over various pathways.  For ex., I want models
that can predict metal and chemical concentrations from soils and water
through plants, plankton, soil organisms, birds, terrestrial animals,
fish, bottom dwellers of ponds and lakes, up to people.  Any models or
information on who might have these types of models for any part of any
pathway at is greatly appreciated.

Tim Eckert
Argonne National Laboratories
tim at spatial.eid.anl.gov

--
Domain: curtiss at umiacs.umd.edu		     Phillip Curtiss
  UUCP:	uunet!mimsy!curtiss		UMIACS - Univ. of Maryland