pcr primer design programs

rodrigol at ulrik.uio.no rodrigol at ulrik.uio.no
Mon Aug 12 07:22:59 EST 1991

*********

*********

> --
> Domain: curtiss at umiacs.umd.edu		     Phillip Curtiss
>   UUCP:	uunet!mimsy!curtiss		UMIACS - Univ. of Maryland
>  Phone:	+1-301-405-6710			  College Park, Md 20742

There is a very good PCR design program available for FTP from
"genome.wi.edu",
192.70.250.135. The program name is PRIMER and runs on DECStations,
SUNStation, MAC,
PC's and VAX'es. The source code and documentation for this package
exists as
individual file on the FTP server. Primer was written by Steve Lincoln
and Mark Daly
of the Whitehead Institute of Biomedical research.

****
* RODRIGO LOPEZ SERRANO              Biotechnology Centre of Oslo
*
* Tel: xx-02-958766                  Gaustadalleen 21
*
* Fax: xx-02-694130                  P.B. 1125 Blindern
*
*                                    0316 Oslo 3 Norway
*
* rodrigol at biomed.uio.no
*
* rodrigol at ulrik.uio.no