pcr primer design programs

jjw at rsbs0.anu.edu.au jjw at rsbs0.anu.edu.au
Fri Aug 9 11:24:36 EST 1991

Dear Newsgroup,
	we are about to set up a series of PCR reactions and prior to
choosing and ordering priming oligos I would like to ask if there are any
good programs for optimizing PCR primer design.  We can run these on a
number of systems, from our VAX cluster, through an 486 IBM clone, or a series
of Macs.  Any hints on cheap or freely available software will be most
apreciated.

Dr. Jeremy Weinman	Plant Microbe Interaction Group
			Research School of Biological Sciences
			Australian National University

	Email:		jjw at rsbs0.anu.edu.oz
	Phone:		61 6 2495051
	Fax:		61 6 2490754
	Snail:		PO Box 475, Canberra, ACT 2601, AUSTRALIA

Domain: curtiss at umiacs.umd.edu		     Phillip Curtiss
  UUCP:	uunet!mimsy!curtiss		UMIACS - Univ. of Maryland
 Phone:	+1-301-405-6710			  College Park, Md 20742