Ph.D. programs in Scientific Visualization - errata

bgsuvax!passalac at bgsuvax!passalac at
Wed Jul 31 10:32:40 EST 1991

Please note that in my summary  of responses to my posting for info. on
Ph.D. programs in scientific visualization, I inadvertently included Peter
Wayner's signature alongside some comments concerning Cornell's receiving
NSF funding.  Those were not his comments.  Mea culpa.

- Paul.

Paul Louis Passalacqua               Why work for a living when you can
Internet: passalac at     work for a passion ?
Bitnet: passalacqua at bgsuopie
Domain: curtiss at		     Phillip Curtiss
  UUCP:	uunet!mimsy!curtiss		UMIACS - Univ. of Maryland
 Phone:	+1-301-405-6710			  College Park, Md 20742