Ph.D. programs in Scientific Visualization - errata

bgsuvax!passalac at cis.ohio-state.edu bgsuvax!passalac at cis.ohio-state.edu
Wed Jul 31 10:32:40 EST 1991

Please note that in my summary  of responses to my posting for info. on
Ph.D. programs in scientific visualization, I inadvertently included Peter
Wayner's signature alongside some comments concerning Cornell's receiving
NSF funding.  Those were not his comments.  Mea culpa.

- Paul.
--

Paul Louis Passalacqua               Why work for a living when you can
Internet: passalac at andy.bgsu.edu     work for a passion ?