FTP FOR ALGORITHMS BIBLIOGRAPHY

Matthew Witten mwitten at chpc.utexas.edu
Fri Jul 12 16:01:37 EST 1991

In article
<1991Jul12.134958.18592 at chpc.utexas.edu> mwitten at chpc.utexas.edu
 (Matthew Witten) writes:

>announcement....
>
>The bibliography currently contains approximately 2,500 citations and is
>growing on a daily basis. The bibliography is available to the general
>public.
>
>To obtain the GenTools CMB-Bibliography , send an e-mail request to
>
>         GENTOOLS at CHPC.UTEXAS.EDU

Is there an anonymous ftp address?

Unfortunately, there is no FTP address. We do not have anonymous FTP
at this site (not yet anyway). Hence, all requests will be e-mailed
ascii/or snail mailed paper. If you have a problem with the above
e-mail address, please send requests directly to

          S.BARRON at CHPC.UTEXAS.EDU

Thanks for your interest

-- Matthew

Matthew Witten, Ph.D.
Director, Applications Research & Development
Associate Director,
UT System Center For High Performance Computing
Balcones Research Center, 1.154 CMS
10100 Burnet Road, Austin, TX 78758-4497 USA

Phone: (512) 471-2472  FAX: (512) 471-2445/2449

E-MAIL  MWITTEN at CHPC.UTEXAS.EDU
      or
        MWITTEN at UTHERMES.BITNET

"some intellectuals make their living by creating
obscurities for the rest of us to puzzle over"