Sequence Analysis Primer

chh9 at midway.uchicago.edu chh9 at midway.uchicago.edu
Mon Jul 29 16:50:49 EST 1991

In article <9107261444.AA03436 at genbank.bio.net> m_ginsburg at icrf.ac.uk writes:
>Can any one tell me if the Sequence Analysis Primer, edited by Gribskov
>etc has actually been published in the US (or anywhere yet). Although
>advertised in the UK at the beginning of the year the UK publishrers are
>unaware if it has even been printed yet.
>With thanks
>Michelle Ginsburg

We have purchased this book from the campus bookstore.  The pertinent
information from the Title and Copyright pages is:

Sequence Analysis Primer
Ed. M. Gribskov and J. Devereux
Stockton Press
15 E 26th St.
New York, NY  10010
ISBN 1-56159-007-X (soft cover)
$39.95

The ISBN number on a sticker on the back of the book is 0-7167-7002-4.

Conrad Halling
Department of Molecular Genetics and Cell Biology
University of Chicago
920 East 58th Street
Chicago, IL  60637
chh9 at midway.uchicago.edu

--
Con Halling
chh9 at midway.uchicago.edu

--
Domain: curtiss at umiacs.umd.edu		     Phillip Curtiss
  UUCP:	uunet!mimsy!curtiss		UMIACS - Univ. of Maryland