Transputers, linear array...

Geir Egil Hauge geirha at ifi.uio.no
Wed Jul 24 04:20:58 EST 1991

I am searching for literature describing a linear array of
transputers usable for the dynamic programming algorithms
in molecular biology.

I have got stuff about the connection machine, DAP-array, etc..,
but I want stuff that can be used as a help, when putting
together transputers for this kind og work.

Also I would be happy to get recommendations about other
microprocessor chips usable for such a linear array configuration.

Thanks in advance ...

Geir Egil Hauge
--
Domain: curtiss at umiacs.umd.edu		     Phillip Curtiss
  UUCP:	uunet!mimsy!curtiss		UMIACS - Univ. of Maryland