Introductory materials wanted

andy at andy at
Thu Jul 11 13:05:06 EST 1991

I'm a computer scientist (well, just staring my PhD work...) that
has recently become interested in the computational problems in
sequence searching, matching, etc.  The CRC book, "Mathematical
Methods for DNA Sequences" has been a very helpful starting
point.  Any further recommendations for introductory material?

Thanks alot!

Andy Wilcox
(andy at
Domain: curtiss at		     Phillip Curtiss
  UUCP:	uunet!mimsy!curtiss		UMIACS - Univ. of Maryland
 Phone:	+1-301-405-6710			  College Park, Md 20742