request for data

kramer at kramer at
Tue Jun 4 10:58:34 EST 1991

I am reviewing published methods and algorithms for computing DNA-DNA,
DNA-RNA, and RNA-RNA duplex stabilities and melting temperatures from
the primary sequences.

If you have measurements of melting temperatures and/or helix formation
free energies for known sequences I would appreciate copies of the
data or references to citations listing the data.  Sequence lengths
from ~15 nucleotides to ~5000 nucleotides are desired.

Results will be made available via anonymous ftp on
An announcement will be made in these newsgroups when the review is
available this summer.

jack kramer

kramer at
kramer at

Biochemistry and Biophysics
Weniger Hall 535
Oregon State University
Corvallis,  OR  97331

Domain: curtiss at		     Phillip Curtiss
  UUCP:	uunet!mimsy!curtiss		UMIACS - Univ. of Maryland
 Phone:	+1-301-405-6710			  College Park, Md 20742