request for data

kramer at ucs.orst.edu kramer at ucs.orst.edu
Tue Jun 4 10:58:34 EST 1991

I am reviewing published methods and algorithms for computing DNA-DNA,
DNA-RNA, and RNA-RNA duplex stabilities and melting temperatures from
the primary sequences.

If you have measurements of melting temperatures and/or helix formation
free energies for known sequences I would appreciate copies of the
data or references to citations listing the data.  Sequence lengths
from ~15 nucleotides to ~5000 nucleotides are desired.

Results will be made available via anonymous ftp on molbio.med.miami.edu.
An announcement will be made in these newsgroups when the review is
available this summer.

jack kramer

kramer at molbio.med.miami.edu
kramer at bionette.cgrb.orst.edu

Biochemistry and Biophysics
Weniger Hall 535
Oregon State University
Corvallis,  OR  97331

--
Domain: curtiss at umiacs.umd.edu		     Phillip Curtiss
  UUCP:	uunet!mimsy!curtiss		UMIACS - Univ. of Maryland