What are the interesting problems?

evensen at husc9.harvard.edu evensen at husc9.harvard.edu
Fri May 17 21:09:16 EST 1991

I'd like to add a "me-too" to this query.  I'm a first year grad
student in biophysics and am looking for perspectives on what are
interesting, important, pertinent, etc. problems in biology that can
be addressed computationally.  One of the things I'm particularly
interested in is the application of computer graphics to solving
problems.  Post your ideas or mail them to me and I'll compile a
summary.
Thanks...

--Erik (evensen at husc9.harvard.edu)