Structure Prediction Software

anand kolatkar anandk at rice.edu
Mon Nov 4 16:27:26 EST 1991

	I was wondering what kind of structure prediction software
	is available for UNIX systems.  We have a few Silicon Graphics
	workstations here, and there has been some interest in getting
	some software to predict secondary structure from a given
	amino acid sequence.

	I would like to hear from people who have such software.  Either
	public domain or commercial software is fine.

	Thanks,
				Anand Kolatkar
			Rice University/ Dept. Biochemistry
				Houston, TX.

--
Domain: curtiss at umiacs.umd.edu		     Phillip Curtiss
  UUCP:	uunet!mimsy!curtiss		UMIACS - Univ. of Maryland