Staden's Sun/unix programs. Info saught.

jjw at jjw at
Thu Sep 26 11:17:05 EST 1991

Hi netters,
	I wish I knew where I read about the Unix implementation of Roger
Staden's shotgun sequencing programs, for Sun workstations, so I'll ask here.
I'm after information on the Unix version of the Staden shotgun
sequencing programs.  In particular: who is responsible for/releasing these
programs, what is the cost, what are the hardware requirements, and has any-
body out there tried this version of the Staden software.  Please answer
back to me, and if there is a sufficient flow of information, I'll summarize
for the newsgroup.
		Thanks in advance,

Dr. Jeremy Weinman	Plant Microbe Interaction Group
			Research School of Biological Sciences
			Australian National University

	Email:		jjw at
	Phone:		61 6 2495051
	Fax:		61 6 2490754
	Snail:		PO Box 475, Canberra, ACT 2601, AUSTRALIA

Domain: curtiss at		     Phillip Curtiss
  UUCP:	uunet!mimsy!curtiss		UMIACS - Univ. of Maryland
 Phone:	+1-301-405-6710			  College Park, Md 20742