Genome Machine

Eric Minch minch at lotka.stanford.edu
Wed Sep 11 17:56:56 EST 1991

Folks--
I remeber seeing an application called the Genome Machine advertised for the
NeXT a couple of years ago, but I haven't seen it since. Apparently a frontend
to Genbank, it was credited to David Adler, and Michael Willis of Arrow Point
Systems. Arrow Point Systems no longer exists, and the people involved have
departed to NeXT and to U.Washington, I believe, but I should very much like to
find out whatever happened to the application and whether any version of it is
forthcoming. Any information on these people and the Genome Machine would be
appreciated.

--
**************************** Disclaimer: Any resemblance
*  Eric Minch              *  to the opinions of persons