Amiga users?

taaustin at taaustin at
Tue Sep 17 13:25:01 EST 1991

I am Terry Austin, a PhD student in neurobiology.  As an Amiga user I
feel, at times, surrounded by MS-DOS and Mac users.
  Are there any other researchers out there using the Amiga?  If so
what applications?  As powerful as this machine is I would hate to see it
neglected by the scientific community.  Respond to:

taaustin at

or snail mail to:

Terry A. Austin
Department of Biological Sciences
P.O. Box 5218
University of North Texas
Denton, Texas

Domain: curtiss at		     Phillip Curtiss
  UUCP:	uunet!mimsy!curtiss		UMIACS - Univ. of Maryland
 Phone:	+1-301-405-6710			  College Park, Md 20742