Seeking (Mexican) e-mail address of M A Jime'nez-Montan~o

David L Dowe dld at bruce.cs.monash.edu.au
Mon Dec 28 05:24:47 EST 1992

   Hello.   I seek the e-mail address of Dr. M. A. Jimenez-Montano,
(once (1984)) at   Institute of Basic Sciences
                   University of Veracruz
                   91000 Xalapa, Veracruz
                   MEXICO                     ,   and author of

"On the syntactic structure of protein sequences and the concept of grammar
complexity", Bulletin of Mathematical Biology Vol. 46, No. 4, pp641-659 (1984).

   I seek him partly because his work above has similarities with some
information-theoretic done by (some of) my colleagues and me.  If you know him,
please feel invited to pass this message on to him.

Thank you y Gracias.             - David Dowe.

(Dr.) David Dowe, Dept of Computer Science, Monash University, Clayton,
Victoria 3168, Australia           dld at bruce.cs.monash.edu.au