Generic mesoscopic neural networks ... neocortical interactions

Lester Ingber ingber at umiacs.umd.edu
Wed Jan 8 11:17:01 EST 1992

"Generic mesoscopic neural networks based on statistical mechanics of
neocortical interactions," previously announced in this forum, has been
accepted for publication as a Rapid Communications in Physical Review A.

For awhile, most-current drafts of this preprint and some related
papers may be obtained by anonymous ftp to
ftp.umiacs.umd.edu [128.8.120.23] in the directory pub/ingber.
(Remember to set "binary" at the ">" prompt after logging in.)

If you do not have access to ftp, send me an email request, and I'll
send you a uuencoded-compressed PostScript file.  Sorry, but I cannot
take on the task of mailing out hardcopies of this paper.

        |           Prof. Lester Ingber            |
        | Science Transfer Corporation             |
        | P.O. Box 857                703-759-2769 |
        | McLean, VA 22101   ingber at umiacs.umd.edu |