Inquiry for software

Shurron M. Farmer sf034281 at swift.cellb.bcm.tmc.edu
Mon Jun 15 06:59:59 EST 1992

As instructed by my advisor at my home college of Florida A & M University in Tallhassee, Florida, I would like to have a list of the latest software that is
currently being used in computational biology.  Florida A & M, like many other great schools in the country, is preparing for the new fields ob biological sciences, and this list could be useful in both my undergraduate work and my stay at Baylor as member of the SMART (Summer Medical Research and Training) program.