Blood factor frequencies

Jim Carroll 4carroll_j at spcvxa.spc.edu
Sat Oct 17 12:26:19 EST 1992

 Hi,

	I don't know if this is the correct group for this, but then I'm not
 sure where else it would be more appropriate.  I have aquired an interest
 is the frequency of factors in the gene pool, specifically the blood
 factors relating to a, b, o.  Is there some type of public database that
 may provide the answer to this (and possibly other) questions?

	If there is no database, maybe someone may directly answer this
 question:  what is the percentage of the population that has o factors in
 their blood, a factors, and b factors?

 	Please email me your responses.

 Thanks
 Jim Carroll