Paper by Kececioglu and Myers

Richard H. Lathrop rickl at ai.mit.edu
Thu Apr 8 14:54:00 EST 1993

    Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1993 14:38 EDT
    From: snayar at mcs213k.cs.umr.edu (Sanjay Nayar)
	    I am looking for the following paper or a complete reference to it.
    If someone could email me either, it would be appreciated very much.

	    Kececioglu, J. and Myers E.W. (1989).  "A robust and automatic
	    fragment assembly system."

I am fairly sure that Myers E.W. is Eugene W. Myers, Dept. of Computer
Science, Univ. of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona, 85721, so you could contact
him directly and ask.  (Of course, it may be a different person with a
similar name who works in the same area....????)   If you do get the
complete reference, would you please send it to me also?

		-=*=-  Rick Lathrop