Frontiers in Electroencephalography Symposium

Richard M Dasheiff M.d. dasheiff+ at
Tue Aug 10 20:06:21 EST 1993

       A N N O U C E M E N T    O F     A      S Y M P O S I U M
      C O N T I N U O U S     W A V E F O R M     A N A L Y S I S

                     SATURDAY, OCTOBER 9, 1993

>ftp  login:anonymous  ftp>get users/d/a/dasheiff/EEG.SYMP

John K. Chapin, Ph.D.,Dept. Physiology & Biophysics,Hahnemann Univ.
D. Kent Cullers, Ph.D.,NASA/SETI
Lester Ingber, Ph.D.,Lester Ingber Research
Ben Jansen, Ph.D.,Dept. of Electrical Engineering,Univ.of Houston
B. H. Juang, Ph.D.,Supervisor, Speech Research Dept.,AT&T Bell Labs
Periklis Ktonas, Ph.D.,Dept. of Electrical Engineering,Univ.of Houston
Fernando Lopes da Silva, M.D., Ph.D.,Institute Neurobiology,The Netherlands
Paul L. Nunez, Ph.D.,Brain Physics Group,Dept. of Biomed. Eng.,Tulane Univ.
Edward T. Olsen, Ph.D.,NASA/JPL
Robert D. Sidman, Ph.D.,Dept. of Mathematics,Univ.of Southwestern Louisiana
M. Victor Wickerhauser, Ph.D.,Dept. Mathematics,Washington Univ.

*                  To be held in conjunction with
*          the annual meeting of the American EEG Society
*                        Oct. 11 - 13, 1993
*        call 203-243-3977 about regist. for the Am. EEG Soc. meeting
             [this will not register you for our symposium]
                       NEW ORLEANS MARRIOTT
                      NEW ORLEANS, LOUISIANA