Computational molecular biology grad programs?

Lee A. Newberg newberg at
Thu Feb 4 18:50:13 EST 1993

jnelson at (Julie Nelson) writes:
>I would appreciate it if anyone who knows of graduate programs in
>computational molecular biology in the U.S. could give me information
>about them; I have a B.S. in biochemistry and will soon have an M.S.
>in information science, if that helps any.

I am doing graduate work in computational biology in the Computer
Science Department at the University of California, Berkeley.  There
is also work begin done with Lawrence Berkeley Labs next to campus.

Standard Disclaimer Applies.

Lee Newberg (newberg at cs.Berkeley.EDU)