Computational molecular biology grad programs?

Will Nelson wnelson at cmgm.stanford.edu
Mon Feb 8 18:54:01 EST 1993

jnelson at barbados.umhc.umn.edu (Julie Nelson) writes:

>Hello,

>I would appreciate it if anyone who knows of graduate programs in
>computational molecular biology in the U.S. could give me information
>about them; I have a B.S. in biochemistry and will soon have an M.S.
>in information science, if that helps any.

>Please send email to
>julie at simvax.labmed.umn.edu

>Thanks in advance (and I hope this was the appropriate group for this post),
>Julie Nelson

I'm way behind on my news reading, and I haven't really checked
to see if anyone has answered your question, but I can tell you
that Stanford has a Medical Information Sciences Program.

I think you can get information from Edward Shortliffe, the
chair and program director. His e-mail address is ehs at camis.stanford.edu.

I myself am not in the program, but the lab I hang out in
has a couple of students in it.

--
Will Nelson
Computer Resource Administrator