NLD algorithms

Massimo Pigliucci pigliucc at uconnvm.bitnet
Wed Feb 17 12:51:38 EST 1993

  Dear Compu-netters,

		      I am new to this discussion group, so I don't know if
my current problem has been recently addressed by anybody on this network.
I am wr iting a methodological review on applications of non-linear dynamics
techniques to evolutionary biology and population genetics.  I am currently
interested in knowing if abybody has programs, routines or listings to
estimate Lyapunov expo nents and dimension from an experimental data series.

  Any comment, suggestion or help with software relating in general to NLD
is a ppreciated and will be acknowledged.  Thank you very much.  M.P.

Massimo Pigliucci
University of Connecticut
Storrs, CT 06269
phone 203-486-4372 fax 203-486-6364
bitnet: PIGLIUCC at UCONNVM internet: PIGLIUCC at UCONNVM.UCONN.EDU