superimpose

Randal R. Ketchem rrk at iris3.chem.fsu.edu
Sat Jan 2 13:16:49 EST 1993

I am looking for a reference that describes the method of superimposing one
molecular structure onto another.

I am trying to superimpose a peptide with one set of torsion angles onto the
same peptide with another set of torsion angles.

Randy

|Randal R. Ketchem                           ***CELEBRATE FREEDOM***        |
|Institute of Molecular Biophysics            The Holy Bible by God         |
|Florida State University    /_/\/\           1984 by George Orwell         |
|Tallahassee, FL 32306-3015  \_\  /   A Farewell to Arms by Ernest Hemingway|
|904.644.7798                /_/  \  The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger|
|                            \_\/\ \   Flowers for Algernon by Daniel Keyes |
|Internet: rrk at sb.fsu.edu       \_\/         ***READ A BANNED BOOK***       |