Help: Research on Neural Robot Systems which Learn to Behave?

Ashley Aitken ashley at cse.unsw.edu.au
Mon Jul 5 06:56:51 EST 1993

G'day,

I am interested in finding out about research labs around the world that are
actively working in the following research area,

Real or more-likely simulated Robots, or part thereof, which are capable of
Learning Sensory-Motor Maps and Complex Behaviours, and to some degree
Based on Neuroscience (ie biologically plausible neural networks).

Two researchers that come to mind are Gerald Edelman (Neural Darwin Systems)
and Michael Kuperstein (Neural Model of Adaptive Hand-Eye Coordination).

If you could please e-mail me any details I would be most grateful. If there
is enough interest I will post a summary.

Thanks in advance,
Ashley Aitken.

--
E-MAIL	:	    	ashley at cse.unsw.edu.au		 	 AARNet

Schools of EE and CS&E, (AI Lab)	c/o Basser College, (Flat 7A)
University of New South Wales,		The Kensington Colleges,
Box 1,PO KENSINGTON,N.S.W.,2033.	Box 24,PO KENSINGTON,N.S.W,2033.
AUSTRALIA.				AUSTRALIA.