Info wanted on grad studies in genetics (computer related)

Jeff Bryer bryer at ccu.umanitoba.ca
Mon Jul 12 12:10:38 EST 1993

I am interested in beginning a Masters program in Genetics at a
Canadian university.  I would prefer a program which emphasizes
computer analysis and/or modeling.

I had planned on starting my program in January of 1994 but
circumstances have recently arisen which may make it possible
for me to begin in the fall (September) of 1993.

I currently hold a Bachelor of Science (Honours - 1st class) from
the University of Manitoba in Genetics.  I also hold an NSERC
fellowship for two years of study at the Masters level tenurable
in Canada only.

If anyone has any suggestions as to which Universities to consider
(and specifics as to the labs) I would appreciate any information
that you can give me.

I realize that September is fast approaching but I am willing to start
a little later (ie January 1994).  I would prefer to begin in
September however.

Thank you
Jeff Bryer

bryer at ccu.umanitoba.ca