Call for posters: Macromolecules, Genes and Computers

chris mesterharm mesterha at paul.rutgers.edu
Wed May 5 09:17:25 EST 1993

I am doing a paper on Kauffman's random boolean networks and was
wondering if someone who's worked with this could answer a question.

In his paper he talks about frozen clusters forming under certain
conditions.  If given a fixed (only the functions) boolean network
does it's cluster stay mostly consistant through out the various
attractors that the network has?  At first, I though it seemed obvious
it would stay consitant, but now I'm not so sure.

					Chris Mesterharm