Spectral analysis data wanted

Jerry Eriksson jerry at cs.umu.se
Mon May 17 08:46:31 EST 1993

I am working with numerical methods and software for non-linear
least-squares problems. Our algorithms are implementing on both
sequential and parallel computers. Now, we want ot test our methods
on real world problems. An example of problems we work with is
spectral analysis, a typical parameter estimation problem.

If you have any empirical data for parameter estimation problems, please
contact me. The number of mesaure points we can handle is quite large
(several thousands).

Jerry Eriksson
University Umea
Sweden