Quicktime moviews anyone?

Bob Gross bob.gross at dartmouth.edu
Mon May 31 15:10:45 EST 1993

The Macintosh Scientific & Technical Users Association
(MacSciTech ) is in the final stages of planning for its annual
conference, SEAM'93 (Scientific and Engineering uses of the
Macintosh).  The conference is planned for Aug. 2, 1993 in
Woburn MA. (near Boston and one day prior to the August MacWorld).

We are currently seeking two additional presentations on
"QuickTime in Science and Engineering".  If your are interested
in presenting, please call, Link or e-mail before Wednesday,
June 2, 1993. We need a title and an astract by the end of this week.

Bob Gross
Dept. of Biology
Dartmouth College,
Hanover, NH  03755